How can I help?
There are many, many ways to help HOKAFI both monetarily and personally.
- If you would like to make a financial, tax deductible donation to HOKAFI, please visit our Donations page.
- If you would like to become a member, please visit our Membership page.
- If you would like to sponsor one of our shelter residents, please visit our Guardian Angel page.
- If you would like to become a volunteer, please visit our Volunteer page.
- If you would prefer making a non-monetary donation, please visit our Wish List page.
If money is a bit tight or time just doesn’t permit volunteering on a regular schedule, the foundation is always in need of assistance with...
- Planned fund raising events
- General building maintenance
- Grounds keeping/gardening (oh, those nasty weeds!)
- Grant writing
- Pet therapy (visitng assisted living and nursing homes with a HOKAFI dog or your own pet)
- Don’t throw those soda cans and printer cartridges away! We’d love to accept them for our recycling programs
- If you are interested in volunteering feel free to fill out our online Volunteer Form!
- General contact inquires can be made via our online Contact Form
Just let us know your interest and availability by leaving a message on our voice mail line at 717-697-3377 or contact us through our website.
Most important… please spay and neuter your pets. By encouraging your family and friends to do the same you can help decrease the number of homeless animals that find their way to shelters like HOKAFI. Visit our Spay/Neuter Program page for more information.
All monetary donations are tax deductible.
The official registration and financial information of the Helen O. Krause Animal Foundation, Inc. may be obtained from the PA Department of State by calling toll free, from within PA, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.